Have you worked for this company? Write/Rate Your Job
I had the most pleasant experience while interviewing with Intuit for an internship. The university recruiter, Courtney, made everything accommodating and helpful.
The process went like this:
- passed resume to recruiters at a job fair
- they e-mailed to schedule for a phone interview
- the phone interview lasted about an hour. They asked about general computer science questions: data structures, object oriented design and previous projects and work.
- the on-site interview was an event thing. all of the possible candidates got together for a 3/4 hour event. We would be rotated through a series of interviewers. This was more detailed than the phone interview. They did ask how to code particular examples and write it down on paper. Going through a series of interviewers was a great way to see what the company culture was about.
- they provided everything for us: plane ticket, hotel and even great indian food!
- even the exit intern review was pleasant :)